Tutor Perini Online Pay Stub ViewerLinking and Creating Your Account1. To begin, visit https://www.tutorperini.com/estubs. You will be taken to the login screen. Clickthe button labeled “Create Account”.2. In order to match the account you will create with the correct payroll record, you will need toprovide two pieces of personal information, your employee number (JDE address book number)and the last four digits of your social security number. This is to ensure that you and only youwill be granted access to view your pay stubs. All sensitive information is encrypted and keptprivate. Enter the information and click “Look Up”.
3. If you entered the information correctly, you should see your information displayed on theconfirmation screen similar to the one below. Click on “This Is Me, Continue” to create youraccount.4. To finish creating your account, enter a valid email address and the password you wish to use toaccess the site. The password complexity requirements are listed in the column on the right.Passwords must be at least 10 characters long and contain at least one of the following: uppercase letter, lower case letter, number and symbol, such as “!”, “@”, etc. Click “Submit”.
5. You will receive an email with a special link that will activate your account. You will not be ableto log in until you complete this final step. The link has a 3 hour expiration timer. If you areunable to click the verification link before it expires, you will be able to have the activation linkre-sent.Viewing Your Pay Stubs1. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to a page with a list of pay stubs. To viewa pay stub, click the “View” button in the corresponding row.
2. The pay stub with details of all credits and deductions will be displayed.Managing Your Account1. Links to update your account information are found under the “My Account” link on the left sidemenu.a. To change your email address, click “Update My Email”. Enter your new email addressand click “Submit”. Reminder: This new email address will be the one you use to log inwith from now on.
b. To change your password, click “Change My Password”. Enter and re-enter your newpassword and click “Submit”. This new password has the same complexity requirementsas your original password.Account Lockouts1. If you attempt to log in with an invalid password three or more times, your account will becomelocked. This is to prevent an attacker from gaining unauthorized access to accounts byattempting to log in an unlimited amount of times. If your account becomes locked, you will seethe screen below when attempting to log in. Click “Unlock My Account”.
2. Enter the email address you use to log in.3. You will receive an email at that email address with a special link that will allow you to resetyour password. The link has a three hour expiration timer. Once expired, you will need to gothrough the unlock process again.4. Enter and re-enter your password and click “Submit”. This password has the same complexityrequirements as your original password.
Forgotten Passwords1. If you can’t remember your password, click the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.2. Enter the email address you use to log in and click “Submit”.3. You will receive an email at that email address with a special link that will allow you to resetyour password. The link has a three hour expiration timer. Once expired, you will need to gothrough the process again.
4. Enter and re-enter your password and click “Submit”. This password has the same complexityrequirements as your original password. You will be taken back to the login screen and allowedto log in with your new password.Expired Passwords1. Each password has an expiration date of 90 days. After this period has expired, you will beprompted to enter a new password before being allowed to continue. Enter and re-enter yourpassword and click “Submit”. This password has the same complexity requirements as youroriginal password. Once a new password has been entered, you will be taken to the pay stubslist page.
Title: Microsoft Word - Tutor Perini Online Pay Stub Viewer User Guide.doc